Senin, 18 Juni 2012

Manga of Me ~(^O^)~

This is the art.. MANGA of ME created by my friends :D

The newest..

Me by : Sonnikun

This is me ( now ) with my short hair created by : SONNIKUN i think this is the best manga of me and look like better and beautiful than 'real me' Hahahah... :p I knew this pic from my sis when she showed me Sonny photo on twitter :p Hahahaha.. I think  Sonny was surprised when i told him i already looked this one Nyahahahaha :3 39.. baka :p Sankyuuuuuu m(__)m



The old pic :p But neither too old hahah..

Me and Tora "Shinji Amano" by : Adam

 Adam said he want to  draw my pic with someone, so i've requested to him to make manga of me with TORA even though in the reality i've never meet Tora but i wish someday i can take a pic with him.. Aamiin XD






Me with uniform created by : Mahsa Aulia. R

This one created by my imouto-chan Mahsa when i still in THS >.< the cute pic of me with my uniform..Huuu sankyu my imouto.. I missyou alot Mahsa.. Long time no talk.


I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THIS MANGA GUYS, THIS IS GORGEOUS THANKS ALOTTTTTT.. *bighug* :"D AMAZING AND COOL :D









1 komentar: